YOUNG AMERICA at Bannerman's Island

YOUNG AMERICA at Bannerman's Island

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

early a.m. July 16, 2009 My day!

Hi all, Computer wins. The awful formatting with broken paragraphs and weird spacing does not show up where it can be edited--all looks fine there, so I'm stumped as to how to clean it up. any suggestions would be welcomed........... As a fyi---soon we'll be entering Georgian Bay, and word is that cell phone towers are few and far between---as are towns and people! Our transmissions may be interrupted. Plan A is to catch up with you all next week, and you know about plans--what good are they if they can't be changed? Linda

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is totally awesome. I am now becoming a member of the Blogger World. I am over the moon. I so loved the pictures of Jenny and Kris. This has been a long time for her S/O. That is simply wonderful. Will talk to you soon. So good to chat the other day. Have fun, be safe and we love you. Freddie and Al.